At Tribe Village, we’re giving you the power to influence the products and services of the future. Your opinions are valuable to us, and that’s why we give you rewards in exchange for completing surveys and taking part in other fun projects. Express your views not only through our surveys, but also by taking part in our quick polls. You could even be invited to one of our online discussion forums where you’ll have the chance to interact with other Tribe members and earn rewards while doing so.
Join the Tribe now, or if you’re already a member, log in by clicking here!
We value and protect your privacy
We care about how your personal data is used and shared online and we comply with the data protection principles outlined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). These principles are:
- Lawfulness, transparency and fairness: we process personal data lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to data subjects – our Tribe Village members;
- Purpose limitation: we only collect personal data for specific and legitimate purposes;
- Data minimisation: we only collect personal data that is necessary and relevant to membership of Tribe Village;
- Accuracy: we take reasonable steps to ensure the data we collect is accurate and complete. Members can request inaccurate data is removed or rectified;
- Storage limitation: we delete personal data when it is no longer needed. Tribe Village members that unsubscribe or are inactive for a long period are removed from the community and all their data deleted;
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data is stored on secure servers located in the UK and/or the European Economic Area (EEA), and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing.
Ownership of Tribe Village
Tribe Village is owned and managed by Tribes Research of The Surrey Technology Centre, Surrey Research Park, Guildford, GU2 7YG